Everything that is done well serves a purpose. We have an audience in mind and a goal
(or goals) to accomplish. This semester you have participated in two major projects,
"My Personal Inspiration" and "Expert Study." Choose one and complete
the following task:
Answer this three-part question:
- Describe your audience and why you selected them (or you).
- How did you know you successfully accomplish one main goal of this project?
- Your advice for how this project could be changed or updated to become more useful to
you and others?
For each question part, make a detailed explanation. Include:
- specific examples from the project
- personal experience or simile/metaphor
Optional Points Include one or more of the following:
- Include reference to a book or article that relates to one of the three parts. Explain
- ***PowerPoint with voice recordings for each question part, plus relevant pictures.
- ***Word (or Web pages) with a magazine layout: Picture and quote pull out for each