Take a talent or skill">
Take a talent or skill, that you are knowledgeable about and create a
multimedia (text, images, and/or sound) tutorial. Others should be able to learn
from following the instructions, reading your anecdotes, and reviewing examples (text and
images). Share resources by other people who are in the field of your expertise that
supports and enhances your knowledge.
Goals and Objectives
- Using search engines
- Citing sources
- Synthesizing knowledge into a presentation tutorial.
- Evaluating images as supporting visuals for understanding
- Analyzing self-expression so that explanations are at a level
understandable to novices.
- Evaluating modes of presentations techniques based on
advertisement and engaging openings.
- Finding new information about student's topic of expertise.
- Analyzing good information.
- Evaluating purpose and presentation style of project
- Emailed query letter to a recognized expert
- Annotated bibliography
- Presentation project
Process grade(s) for completion of parts
Content and Layout Content
0 = Incomplete
1 = Information is vague with one or two: examples, internet links, or pictures.
2 = Information is mostly relevant with 2 of 3: examples, internet links, or pictures.
3 = Information is detailed with general: examples, internet links, and pictures.
4 = Information is detailed with clear: examples, internet links, and pictures that
support throughout booklet.
0 = Incomplete
1 = Layout is confusing. Uses few mediums.
2 = Layout attempts to support understanding of content. Uses mediums inconsistantly.
3 = Layout supports understanding of content. Mostly uses multiple mediums.
4 = Layout enhances understanding of content. Uses well multiple mediums: ex. text, sound,